Background and the Opportunity
120Water is the fastest growing digital water company in the country. If you want to be on a winning team with a mission to provide solutions that protect public health…you’ve come to the right place. At 120Water we are a team that brings diverse thought, “get it done” persistence and enjoys solving complex problems in all areas of our business. Not to mention we truly enjoy the work we do and the customers that we work with.
120Water is seeking a dynamic and determined Director of Client Success to lead the client success team, whose objectives focus on 120 customers utilizing our application to run successful water compliance programs, ensuring customer loyalty and growth. Partnering with the VP of Client Success, this role will have ownership for the day-to-day management of our customer success team and success process. The Director of Client Success will work across function, leading CSMs to manage customer relationships to their entirety driving account strategy to further program growth, loyalty and success, while coordinating the efforts of the implementation, training, program managers, support and fulfillment. Also, this role will work with the VP of Client Success, driving alignment and collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Channel and Operations to build and execute fully integrated water compliance programs.
Additionally, the Director of Client Success will look to identify incremental product and sales opportunities which will grow 120Water’s relationships with customers and partners. The Director of Client Success will lead the team to build a compelling customer business strategy, fueled by 120s market-driven innovation to optimize customer relationships, resulting in measurable business growth. You’ll wear multiple hats — context shifting from CS, Ops, strategy, consulting, marketing, technology value-alignment, and sales — and you’ll “own” your portfolio of business to ultimately deliver scalable and successful client solutions.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Drive strategy customer success strategy and process with a focus on continuous improvement and efficiency
- Manage the renewal and pipeline and touchpoint metrics through our CRM
- Identify and drive net-new opportunities from existing clients co-managing with the assigned AE through the sales funnel
- Develop and manage standardized client communication plan
- Develop a team to execute strategy and manage a portfolio of clients
- Create the strategy to increase the productivity of existing clients through strategic planning, consulting and training/enablement sessions.
- Provide strategic client insight to help influence and drive product, marketing and educational efforts forward.
- Build best in class relationships with clients and team to become their trusted advisor (including sales, pre-sales, marketing, consulting & executive levels)
- Develop compelling business value propositions that encourage clients to continue to adopt and invest in advocating 120Water solutions
- Leverage flexible attitude and team mentality to adapt with ongoing change within 120Water and client environments.
- Assisting team in developing & executing collaborative Client Business Plans to achieve mutual goals.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of client’s value drivers, economics & business models. And how they integrate with 120Water’s strategy and goals.
- Establish short-term and long-term goals and performance metrics in line with corporate objectives.
- Significant time will be customer facing to ensure the success of this function and developing key relationships that will enable you to measure the pulse of the market, mentor and manage the team, manage customer expectations and communicate relevant information back to the organization through regular interactions with Marketing, Product, sales, Operations etc.
- Create a feedback loop to track and proactively identify gaps, challenges and seek opportunities to develop strategies to enhance the client strategy
- Assist the VP of Client Success in setting quarterly and annual targets and leading the team to ensure targets are met
- Collaborate with functional peers across functions, including marketing, customer sales, and product development to ensure optimal support of client activity and to deliver front-line feedback
- Support ad hoc projects to streamline and automate key customer activities to enable operations at scale
- Embody 120Water’s cultural values and lead by example
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to Abby Warner, VP of Client Success, at email@example.com.