Full Stack Software Engineer
Reports To: Lead Software Engineer
Department: Product & Engineering
120Water is the fastest-growing digital water company in the country. We are looking for someone to join our winning team providing transformative solutions to protect public health.
Our mission is to rapidly build and sell our Digital Water Cloud’s software, kits, and services to government agencies, public water systems and facilities that need to transform how they manage their water programs.
A winning candidate will demonstrate 120Water core values:
- Be complex problem solvers
- Respectfully push the boundaries
- Deliver value with quality, precision and speed
- Be accountable all the time
- Celebrate the journey together
We are looking for full-stack software engineers to help scale our platform. This role is full stack development focused and ranges from building features, to scalable microservices, to building and enhancing our APIs for integrations as well as front-end UI development.
You will evangelize 120Water by fostering strong software delivery for not only our customers but also our internal stakeholders and partners through your ownership of our software development lifecycle.
What you’ll do:
- Full stack development (Node, Java, React)
- Build new features, components, microservices
- Build APIs to enable integrations with our platform
- Conduct code reviews
What you bring:
- 2+ years of general web or platform development experience with web technologies
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design principles and methodologies
- Interest and ability to learn and grow your skills
- You enjoy start-up / scale-up fast pace growth
Nice to have:
- Ideally familiarity with Relational databases
- Familiarity with AWS or GCP
Our tech stack:
To apply, email email@example.com with a resume and cover letter.
*Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At 120Water we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.