Background and the Opportunity
120Water is the fastest growing digital water company in the country. If you want to be on a winning team with a mission to provide solutions that protect public health…you’ve come to the right place. At 120Water we are a team that brings diverse thought, “get it done” persistence and enjoys solving complex problems in all areas of our business. Not to mention we truly enjoy the work we do and the customers that we work with.
We are currently hiring for a Director of Talent to lead our talent acquisition, employee engagement, performance management, professional development, compliance and benefits. This role will work closely with the VP of Finance and Operations to drive growth and ensure that we’re sustaining our culture, mission-driven values, and professional career development as we continue our tremendous growth of the business. If you are excited to scale our innovative culture first recruiting strategy to attract and retain exceptional and innovative minds based on attributes we look forward to speaking with you!
- Own all full-cycle recruiting responsibilities from employer branding, working with hiring managers, carefully define roles, and managing the hiring process from kick-off to close
- Ensure core values are incorporated into all hiring, retention and people decision-making
- Design, deliver and coordinate a robust onboarding for all new hires to ensure successful integration to the organization.
- Provide guidance and coaching to managers and leadership on retention, performance, employee relations, training, benefits and compliance
- Lead overall compensation program (cash and equity benchmarking) and designing a sustainable compensation system
- Engage employees to sustain their experience and be a champion of the company culture
- Use data and research skills to make informed recommendations on company policies, metrics to track, and ways to continually improve our company people operations.
- Develop career paths for a rapidly scaling organization and help us think about new ways of defining career development
- Create and lead our performance management program
- Develop and lead diversity and inclusion program
- Acts as a resource to employees ensuring employee success and engagement.
- Create a talent dashboard; analyze data and develop insights and recommendations for the Executive team
- Ad hoc requests as needed.
- B.A. Psychology degree or equivalent
- At least 7 years experience in recruiting and HR
- Demonstrated ability to scale hiring in a high growth SaaS company
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communication style based on the audience (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) reporting
- Strong process orientation; proven track record of continuous process improvement in recruiting, performance management, and employee relations functions
- Experience developing and monitoring HR policies, compliance, and risk, as well as effectively disseminating information for company-wide adoption
- A passion for the implementation of people metrics and their ongoing maintenance
- Passion for influencing and contributing to our vibrant and collaborative culture
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to Dave Sears, V.P. Finance & Operations, at [email protected]