Lead Data Analyst
Reports To: Director of Program Consulting
Department: Client Delivery
120Water is seeking a passionate Lead Data Analyst to lead and manage our TAP program, which is comprised of graduate student interns. The Lead Data Analyst will take ownership over the data analysis function within the Client Delivery team and oversee the analysis of client datasets for Lead Service Line inventory development. As a lead data analyst with 120Water you will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into a compliant Lead Service Line inventory by working within the Client Delivery Program Consulting team and collaborating with clients and the Client Success team. You will also execute data analysis for many clients through collaboration with the Program Consultants. Data analysis primarily takes place within R and QGIS, therefore, experience within these programs is integral to the success of a candidate.
- Lead and manage 120Water TAP Program
- Own the data analysis function within the Client Delivery team, providing methodology support and prioritization to the TAPs and reporting back to the Director of Program Consulting
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports on the status of inventory development
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Analyze data from client data sources and produce clean data for import, analysis, inventory development
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets for the identification of areas of client LSLR prioritization
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing customer billing, work order, and other reports and exports, PDFs, and 120Water software exports for locations and asset data
- Work with management to prioritize client health and needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Successful Candidates Will Possess:
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, R etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings and methodology
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
To apply, email email@example.com with a resume and cover letter.
*Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At 120Water we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.