Product Support Specialist
Reports to: Lead Software Engineer
Department: Client Delivery
At 120Water, we’re on a mission to help individuals, utilities, and governments know what’s in their water.
120Water is seeking an independent and creative Product Support Specialist who is excited about 120Water’s mission to protect and improve water quality.
Working at the nexus of Client Delivery, Engineering, and Product, you will support our software and consulting service offerings by helping our users make the most of 120Water’s technology.
No day is the same. You will use your excellent interpersonal and technical skill to deliver best in class service to our internal team and 120Water’s customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide software and technical support to 120Water employees and clients via virtual, in-person, and voice channels at the highest tier before escalating to engineering
- Manage the technical ticket pipeline and perform preliminary issue investigation to empower Engineering with clear, actionable tasks
- Develop processes to enhance the client lifecycle and support processes via scripts, Excel macros, or other automations
- Write and publish articles to 120Water’s knowledge base to keep users current on best practices and promote self-service
- Train 120Water staff on product functionality when necessary
- Identify and champion ideas to improve 120Water’s service to clients through training sessions, product enhancements, and communication improvements
- Discover, report, and escalate product issues and software bugs to engineering
- Build best in class relationships with clients to be a trusted source and reference
- Embody a flexible attitude and team mentality to adapt with ongoing change within 120Water and client environments
- Document key metrics through our customer relationship management software and ticketing system
- Unlimited PTO
- Company-wide performance bonuses
- Parental Leave
- Competitive healthcare plan
- Fully remote, hybrid, or office based position
*Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At 120Water we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.