Background and the Opportunity
120Water is the fastest growing digital water company in the country. If you want to be on a winning team that provides transformative solutions to protect public health…you’ve come to the right place.
Our mission is to rapidly build and sell our Digital Water Cloud’s software, kits, and services to government agencies, public water systems and facilities who need to transform how they manage their water programs.
A winning candidate will demonstrate 120Water core values through the ability to:
- Get Work Done
- Solve Complex Problems
- Deliver Value with Quality, Precision, and Speed
- Respect the status quo, but push boundaries
- Celebrate the Journey Together
As a Product Designer, you will design interactions and UI for compelling, customer-oriented digital products. You are responsible for visual designs, wireframes, and user stories. UX/UI should be top of mind.
You will evangelize 120Water by fostering strong software delivery for not only our customers but also our internal stakeholders and partners through your ownership of our software development lifecycle.
- Develop UX methods to create solutions to our business needs
- Create, prototype, test and iterate on concepts
- Use techniques such as lo-fi, wireframing, hi-fi to drive product discovery & development.
- Comfortable sharing early ideas and designs
- Participate in product design critique sessions
- Contribution to the Design System, such as specifications of new components or system behaviors
- Implement new features and components based on business requirements
- Participate in projects with minimal supervision
- Participate in our software process quality assurance and releases
- 3+ Years of experience designing interactions and UI for digital products
- A portfolio showing your design thinking and ability to create user-friendly designs
- Experience working with a Design System
- Proficiency in a screen design tool and a prototyping tool such as Sketch, Figma, Invision
- Strong experience is both UI and UX
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to adjust to change in a fast paced environment
- Strong sense of initiative and desire to achieve both individually but also in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize task and goals and work within deadlines
Our Tech Stack:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.