Background and the Opportunity
120Water is the fastest growing digital water company in the country. If you want to be on a winning team that provides transformative solutions to protect public health…you’ve come to the right place.
Our mission is to rapidly build and sell our Digital Water Cloud’s software, kits, and services to government agencies, public water systems and facilities who need to transform how they manage their water programs.
A winning candidate will demonstrate 120Water core values through the ability to:
- Get Work Done
- Solve Complex Problems
- Deliver Value with Quality, Precision, and Speed
- Respect the status quo, but push boundaries
- Celebrate the Journey Together
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will build the supporting infrastructure and pipelines for our compelling, customer-oriented products. You are responsible for infrastructure development, site reliability and security. Performance and scalability should be top of mind in your development.
You will evangelize 120Water by fostering strong software delivery for not only our customers but also our internal stakeholders and partners through your ownership of our software development lifecycle.
- Infrastructure / Cloud development
- Site Uptime and Reliability
- Security of our infrastructure and platform
- Code pipelines and deployments
- Conduct code reviews, documentation of approach and design
- Participate in projects with minimal supervision
- Participate in our software process quality assurance and releases
- Mentor other engineers
- 3+ Years of progressive development experience
- Bachelor of Science in CS or equivalent technical discipline
- Developing in a Cloud Platform (GCP, AWS)
- Experience in developing modern distributed applications
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience working with relational databases
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to adjust to change in a fast paced environment
- Strong sense of initiative and desire to achieve both individually but also in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize task and goals and work within deadlines
Our Tech Stack:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.