Product Marketing Manager
Reports To: Sr. Director of Marketing
The Product Marketing Manager plays a critical, cross-functional role in messaging, positioning, and packaging of the 120Water Platform which consists of cloud based software, services and consumables such as water testing kits, remediation kits, and communications. This individual will work collaboratively with marketing, sales, client success and P&E to drive platform enablement, platform growth and utilization across all customer segments. Proactively working hand-in-hand with key stakeholders across multiple departments and external customer segments, the Product Marketing Manager will be focused on creating, executing and managing a repeatable plan that delivers platform education and enablement materials to the market, customers and internal stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Work with marketing to develop 120Water’s platform positioning and messaging that articulates the value proposition and competitive differentiation in the market.
- Map the 120WA’s platform to the customer journey and develop content that clearly articulates product benefits and path to adoption (both purchase and utilization).
- Develop and manage both an internal and external feedback loop to measure messaging success and improve the effectiveness of future iterations
- Ensure the internal and external feedback loop to platform reaches key stakeholders across the organization in P&E, CS and Sales
- Partner with the product management team to develop communication and launch plans for all product releases and enablement
- Contribute to channel partner product strategy including solution design, partner enablement, and product positioning
- Own and update internal Ideal Customer Profile documents and create the necessary sales enablement training and tools that support a solution-based approach to selling
- Work hand-in-hand with necessary stakeholders to successfully quarterback the launch of new solutions into the market
- Become the internal expert on competition by following market trends and arming the revenue team with the intel and enablement necessary to position the solution against competitors
- Create a product pricing and packaging strategy that will enable 120Water to continue to grow market share while maintaining strong gross margins
What you bring:
- Industry experience serving government or utility sectors preferred otherwise or proven track record of successful product marketing for a SaaS company
- Proactive, team-oriented, and growth-oriented
- A natural problem-solver accustomed to working with a sense of urgency
- A balance of creative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- No less than 3 years’ experience at a high-growth company/start-up
Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.