Background and the Opportunity
120Water is the fastest growing digital water company in the country. If you want to be on a winning team that provides transformative solutions to protect public health…you’ve come to the right place.
Our mission is to rapidly build and sell our Digital Water Cloud’s software, kits, and services to government agencies, public water systems and facilities who need to transform how they manage their water programs.
A winning candidate will demonstrate 120Water core values through the ability to:
- Get Work Done
- Solve Complex Problems
- Deliver Value with Quality, Precision, and Speed
- Respect the status quo, but push boundaries
- Celebrate the Journey Together
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will build compelling, customer-oriented products. You are responsible for full stack development, taking in business requirements from both visual designs, wireframes, and user stories and breaking those into a development process. You need to develop with CI/CD in mind and have experience with platform development in the Cloud.
You will evangelize 120Water by fostering strong software delivery for not only our customers but also our internal stakeholders and partners through your ownership of our software development lifecycle.
- Full stack development
- Implement new features and components based on business requirements
- Conduct code reviews, documentation of approach and design.
- Participate in projects with minimal supervision
- Troubleshoot and fix software application problems
- Participate in our software process quality assurance and releases
- Mentor other engineers
- 3+ Years of progressive development experience
- Bachelor of Science in CS or equivalent technical discipline
- At least 1 year developing in a Cloud Platform (GCP, Azure or AWS)
- Experience in developing modern distributed applications
- Experience in developing and debugging Restful Web services and microservices
- Experience working with relational databases and data modeling concepts.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to adjust to change in a fast paced environment
- Strong sense of initiative and desire to achieve both individually but also in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize task and goals and work within deadlines
Our Tech Stack:
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to Mark Preston, VP of Software Engineering at firstname.lastname@example.org